Saturday, February 9, 2013

On the Gayatri Mantra .... Best Divine and very Powerful Hymn filled with Positive Light

This post is via one my friends .... Thanks Mayukh Bal ! For sharing this wonderful post.

Yes, It was the Gayatri mantra that I would listen to day in and day out and sometimes whilst asleep in the night too when I was recovering from my Near-death experience (NDE) 
.... I believe the Gayatri mantra chants helped my body, mind and soul to heal and align themselves together ....
And also helped me be more sensitive towards my surroundings, other people in my vicinity...
During that phase, whilst I was struggling to simply walk and even use my hands - I could feel the pain of another person sitting across ... and sometimes I would hug others around me too and could see the visible changes in their faces and behaviour too!

I believe that the Gayatri Mantra, the Hanuman Chalisa, MAha Mrityunjaya , Ganesha Atharvasheesh and also some Carols like 'Give me joy in my heart ... keep me praising ... ' and a bhajan 'Aakash Ganga..., Allah ke Bande .. ' and so many other powerful vibrations, songs and Music helped me 'see more clearly', pen down poems that would uplift my soul too ..

I would hear the Gayatri Mantra and even Kenny G's music whilst I was pregnant and carrying my baby too and felt very rejuvenated and perhaps the reason she too is very perceptive and has a healing touch...

Its an amazing share and I am sharing this one 'in toto' on my blogspot...



GAYATRI MANTRA THE BEST DIVINE PRAYER HYMN IN THE WORLD! 

said AMERICAN SCIENTIST Dr.HOWARD STEINGERIL 


Dr.Howard Steingeril, an American scientist, collected Mantras, Hymns and Invocations
from all over the world and from all religions, tested their strength in hisPhysiology Laboratory.
 

He concluded that the Hindus Vedic Gayatri Mantra is the most rewarding scientifically.'
That the Gayathri Mantra produced 110,000 sound waves per second. This was the highest and found it to be the most powerful prayer hymn in the world. That the combination of sound and 
variation in the sound waves and its particular frequency is capable of developing specific spiritualpotentialities. The Hamburg university initiated this research into the efficacy
of the Gayathri Mantra both on the mental and physical plane of CREATION...
 

The GAYATHRI MANTRA is now being broadcast daily for 15 minutes from 7 P.M. onwards over 
Radio Paramaribo, Surinam, South America for the past two years, and also in Amsterdam, Holland for the last six months
Wake Up! And let the Music Divine Light that Ganesha, God, ShaktiMaa, Allah, Almighty, Buddha ALL Positive Energies and each full of Light has bestowed in each of us - give each one of us hope, love, light and Life... We are fortunate to be born as Homo sapiens .... and let the Driving Force inherent inside each one of us, push us ahead ... to make each of our dreams come true....

if you cant see the words on the video 
"ooOMmm bhur bhuvah suva-ha
tat savitur vareṇyaṃ
bhargo de-vasya dhimahi
dhiyo yo naḥ pracodayat"


"We meditate on the glory of that Being who has produced this universe; may He enlighten our minds."
-Swami Vivekananda

"We meditate on the adorable glory of the radiant sun; may he inspire our intelligence."
-Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan

Savitar or Savitr represents the sun, but not our sol, but the sun of suns, from which all knowledge, illumination and enlightment comes from. 

this sample is from "GAYATRI MANTRA" by Ravi Shankar


The English translation of this Mantra:
Throughout all realms of experience
'That'
essential nature illuminating existence is the adorable One.
May all beings perceive through
subtle and meditative intellect
the magnificent brilliance
of enlightened awareness.

No comments: